Download You TV Player For Android
You TV Player for Android is perhaps the best Free Apps to Stream TV easily on your smartphone. Nowadays, people watch a lot of TV shows, series and movies via online streaming. With You TV Player for Android, you will have access to thousands of channels all around the world.
If you’ve heard of Apple TV for iOS, then here’s the counterpart for Android Smartphone and devices – You TV Player. With You TV Player, you will be able to watch series, movies, sports, news and music channels. That, at the comfort of your room on your phone. Apart from the shows and channels, there’s the social features of the app that lets you interact with other users.
It also behaves like a multimedia player for the different videos that we’ve already got on our phone, whether downloaded from YouTube, recorded with our camera or received through WhatsApp.
How to download and install You TV Player App?
Have you been searching Google Play for You TV Player App in order to watch TV on your Android Smartphone? Unfortunately, the app is no longer available officially and you will need to install using an alternative method. Fortunately again, here we are going to show you exactly how to download and install You TV App on your phone.
You must be aware of download installable Android APK files on your phone? So here your link to download the APK file.
Install it once downloaded and start enjoying the best TV channels in the world. You can watch your favorite series such as The Simpsons or Game of Thrones, as well as sports channels to watch the Champions League or the NFL. Its installation is as easy as 123.
How to Add Channels and Start Watching
There are already hundreds of channels already available once you install the app. However, if you want to add more channels manually, just follow the steps below:
- Go to “Add” available in the app’s main menu.
- Type in tutv in the Stream Name field.
- Then enter tutvgratis.tv in the Video URL field.
- Select the channels you want to add from the list. You’re done.
Main features of the App
- Thousands of channels from all over the world: Regional and International.
- You can filter the contents by country to find the exact channel you’re looking for.
- Add the channels and streams you usually visit to a list of favorites.
- Establish reminders so you don’t miss out on any of your favorite programs.
- Add more channels to the default ones in the application.
- Find streams organized topicwise: news, music, sports, movies, series, entertainment, etc.
- Play videos in multiple formats: AVI, 3GP, FLV, M4V, MOV, MP4, WMV, RMVB, MKV, TS, MPG, etc.
- Send videos to your TV by using Chromecast.
- Social functions to add contacts to a list of friends and chat with them.
- Create an avatar with a photo and username to make the most of these social features.
- Receive push notifications about any service update or new feature.
Is There You TV Player for PC?
Right now, the developers aren’t considering the launch of a version for Windows computers. The same is true for Apple devices as well. Even so, there’s a way to download, install and enjoy shows on You TV Player on your PC. For this, just download an Android emulator such as Nox Player or BlueStacks, you can have this application running on your PC in a matter of minutes. We’ve already detailed the process in our post on Free Surf VPN for Windows. It follows the same process to download and install.
The best thing about You TV Player is that it’s compatible with Chromecast so you can send the signal from your Android device straight to your TV to be able to make the most of all the app’s HD contents on a large television screen and without moving from your sofa.
Features of the Latest Version
- Updates have not published by the app’s developers.
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 4.1.
- The installation of the app by means of the APK file requires the activation of the “Unknown sources” option within Settings>Applications.